The objective is to provide participants with elementary and necessary
knowledge about functional safety based on international standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
Architectural and/or Basic Designers, Lead Engineers, Project Engineers, System Engineers, Application Engineers, Site Engineers and Project Managers involved in safety projects.
Participants should have an affinity with industrial safety.
||• General introduction
• Module 1: Introduction to Functional Safety
• Module 2: International safety standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
• Module 3: HAZOP – SIF – SIL
• Module 4: Safety Engineering
||• Module 5: Functional Safety Management
• Module 6: Failures and hardware fault tolerance
• Module 7: Common cause influences and other failure types
• Module 8: Safety calculations
Check Class Schedules View in PDF
Functional Safety for End-users (SFEU) Classes in 2021
No class available
Can’t find the suitable session?
Just drop us an inquiry for other available sessions.
Drop Us a Message