This course provides an introduction to the Yokogawa Exapilot AssetGuard package. It will focus on how Exapilot can help automate plant operation efficiency in steady, unsteady, abnormal states, enhance DCS function, and guard plant operation assets and resources. It will familiarize the participants on all the facets of Exapilot Project Implementation.
Process, Operations, Maintenance, Control Engineers who are responsible for plant operation efficiency and safety improvement, plant operational procedure optimization, operational cost reduction, plant operation quality control and optimized plant maintenance.
Participants should know plant processes and plant operation in a DCS environment.
||Exapilot Asset Guard Overview
- Role of Exapilot
- Automate manual & transient operations
- Alarm suppressions and dynamic alarm setting
- Prevention of mis-operation
Features of Exapilot
- Client/Server functions
- Sharing and reuse of operator know-how
- Workflow self-documentation and debugging
- Historical report and procedure operation functions
||Procedure of builder function
- Operating functions
- Procedure execution and management functions
- Utility and Tool functions
||How to implement Exapilot
- Exapilot Server/Client operation
- Typical and Exapilot system configuration
- Exapilot installation
- Creating procedure flow
- Perform operation testing of the main procedure
Check Class Schedules View in PDF
EXAPILOT (EXP1) Classes in 2022
No class available
Can’t find the suitable session?
Just drop us an inquiry for other available sessions.
Drop Us a Message